No one wants to spend his or her nights on pillow of fire and bed of thorns. We invest hundreds of dollars on bedding product in fact we spend a lot of money for our rest. But this case becomes worst when our dollars go in vain like we are not able to get a good and peaceful sleep even spending too much.
This article is developed to give you information about selection of pillows. After reading this article you will be able to make decision about the selection of best pillows for you.
How to select bedroom pillows?
Consider the following factors before buying pillows for you
- Budget and price
- Material and manufacturing
- Comfort and relaxation
- Softness and thickness
- Firmness and support
- Rash and allergy issues
- Cleaning factors
- Heat and temperature regulation
Types of material, what should you buy?
You may find variety of pillows of different styles and materials in market. Selecting a pillow for you may become a confusing matter for you when such a great variety is in front of your eyes. You must have some basic knowledge about the materials used in pillows. We are here to give you detailed information about different materials this will help you to make decision in selection of best pillow for your adequate sleep.
Following are the materials which are usually available in pillows
Memory foam pillows
- Supportive and relaxing
- Alleviates back aches and joint pressure issues
- Durable and hard
- Dense and thick
- Strong chemical odor issues
- Heat and temperature regulation issues
- Comfortable and dense
- Present in different varieties from hard to soft range
- Firmer than memory foam but still give soft sensation
- Anti allergic and resist molds and mites
- Eco friendly in nature
- Resist the motion transfer
- Soft and luxurious
- Not expensive
- Better temperature regulation
- Least firm and not at all dense
- Allergy issues
- Immediate wear and tear issues
- Worst in back ache and joint pressure issues
Sleeping position and pillows
- If you are side sleeper you need a firm pillows to support your neck and head (memory foam pillows or latex pillows)
- If you sleep on back you need a medium firm pillow to sleep (latex or cotton pillows)
- If you sleep on your stomach (though this isn’t a good sleeping position) you need a soft pillows (wool or feather pillows)
Why you should use latex pillows – some facts you must know
- Latex pillows are environment friendly sap of trees
- Resist bacteria and molds
- Anti allergic in nature best for asthmatic patients
- Support your neck, shoulder and head
Precisely speaking latex pillows are even better than the memory foam pillows. Latex pillows consist of all the advantages and qualities of memory foam pillows with less number of cons. Buy standard products and enjoy your nights!